It's a different experience
Just wanted to share.....
Every year i always wanted to be a part of Christian Fellowship Church(CFC) conference at Bangalore.
I was converted by listening to these church messages on the net at cfcindia.com ,my life has changed a lot after listening to Bro Zac Poonen.Last year i tried hard to be a part of the conference; i applied for leave but unfortunately could not
get leave.
I was only rejected because i told my manager that i was attending our church conference.Unfortunately did not get leave last year(2010). I was really sad i was very eager in making my presence there,slowly i realized that i was still unworthy of making my presence there.I thought that there were few areas i have not corrected my self in my walk with god.One thing flashed in my mind when god has given me this job he knows what i need if he thinks that im not worthy of getting there let it be, i shall view the meetings online live.Moreover the word of god says in Romans 12 :1,2 (below)
Every person
is to be in subjection to the governing authorities. For there is no
authority except from God, and those which exist are established by God.
Therefore whoever resists authority has opposed the ordinance of God;
and they who have opposed will receive condemnation upon themselves.
so i have decided to obey my authorities (my manager).I didn't even ask why? I just kept quiet, for my heavenly father knows everything.This year i have worked hard and did not take any leave for the past 6 months just to ensure that i needed leaves for conference this year.God has accepted this sinner's plea and has granted me leave this year i ill be joining the meetings OCT 05-07 in Bangalore.I'm so excited as well as ashamed because frankly speaking my spiritual condition is too weak.I'm backslid and im seeking for a second chance from god.This is again
an opportunity for me, may god change my heart and allow me to follow him.
God has taught me one thing from this even though i am backslidden he has sought after my eagerness to know more and has allowed me to get a leave for the meetings,last year i wanted to indulge meet brothers and sisters my main point was not knowing god and hence i was abandoned by god to go there,even though i was healthy in my spiritual condition.God's heart is completely different,this makes me remember of one verse from Isiah 55:8 (below)
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways My ways,” declares the LORD." .
Thank god that he has been teaching his spiritual lessons through my failures too.
Praise god for picking me into his kingdom, may i offer up-to him my body as a living sacrifice to him as in Romans 12 :1,2
Therefore I urge you, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service of worship. 2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect.
Glory to the almighty always , for thou art glorious lord ,may the purpose with which you have made me on this earth be fulfilled as i progress in your ways.Lead me lord.
Comments
Post a Comment