this song makes me realise all the wondrous works that the lord has done in my life ....Thank u lord ....what can i offer you except my sinful life to be cleansed....
Time after time you've been left behind Like the sun when it's starting to rain Time after time you've been forgotten Like a picture that's faded with age Time after time you ran after me When I was still running away
Chorus: You never give up on me No, You never give up on me Though I'm weak you are strong You told me I still belong No, you never, never give up on me [ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/j/josh_bates/never_give_up_on_me.html ] Time after time I've used your grace As a way to do what I please I've taken for granted prayers that you answered Never been all I could be You are holding out your hands And now I clearly see
Chorus
You always erase all my mistakes You lift me up when I'm down Through all the ages, Your love never changes You welcome me just as I am
AOL, Comcast, Gmail, and Outlook.com open up at EEC15 The 2015 Email Evolution Conference ( #EEC15 ) just wrapped up, and the closing act was a noteworthy one. Four of the largest ISPs on one side, email marketers on the other. Paul Rock ( AOL ), Matthew Moleski ( Comcast ), Sri Somanchi ( Gmail ), and John Scarrow ( Outlook.com ) answered questions by Dennis Dayman (ReturnPath), Ryan Phelan (Acxiom Digital Impact), and many in the audience. What does engagement really mean for an ISP? Do opens matter? And clicks? Is reputation affected by inactive recipients? What else matters? What doesn’t? What do they tell their own email marketing team? Here are my notes on what the big 4 ISPs shared with us… before I forget! What does inbox engagement really mean? My inbox is different than yours The inbox is not a “global” concept: my inbox is different than everyone else’s. That’s how the Big 4 all see it: sender reputation and inboxing are two dif...
WORD FOR THE WEEK 23 October 2011 Christian Fellowship Church, Bangalore, India http://www.cfcindia.com ------------------------------------------------------------ Rebellion is Largely Centred Around the Tongue Zac Poonen In Rev 13: 5-6, we read: “And there was given to him a mouth speaking arrogant words and blasphemies; and authority to act for forty-two months was given to him. And he opened his mouth in blasphemies against God, to blaspheme His name and His tabernacle, that is, those who dwell in heaven.” Notice the word ‘mouth’ occurring a number of times in this chapter - “a mouth like a lion” (v.2). Man’s praise of God is expressed through his mouth. And man’s rebellion against God is also expressed through his mouth. It says in Prov.18:21, “Death and life are in the power of the tongue...
Time after time you've been left behind
ReplyDeleteLike the sun when it's starting to rain
Time after time you've been forgotten
Like a picture that's faded with age
Time after time you ran after me
When I was still running away
Chorus:
You never give up on me
No, You never give up on me
Though I'm weak you are strong
You told me I still belong
No, you never, never give up on me
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/j/josh_bates/never_give_up_on_me.html ]
Time after time I've used your grace
As a way to do what I please
I've taken for granted prayers that you answered
Never been all I could be
You are holding out your hands
And now I clearly see
Chorus
You always erase all my mistakes
You lift me up when I'm down
Through all the ages, Your love never changes
You welcome me just as I am
Chorus