Holding onto my Nerves

Praise god for all his mercies!!!
For all things that he allows us to come through in our lives..

Corrections,Exhortations,Warnings,uplifting,Promises..Grace,care...

you might be wondering all of a sudden why am i talking about all these...
Im just going to share about the things that happened about in my office last nyt

I have been warned by a member who is 4 yrs younger than me...i felt like banging him right there...
Once a thought flashed in my mind even god has suffered on the cross for my sake though he has nothing to do with my sins...
I tried to follow Christ in this matter.

But it was really hard for me to drive away the bitterness from my heart... i prayed god to grant me largeness of heart...

and he did... i could forgive him immediately.....

The other thing i wanted to talk about is about my manager...

I was down with Viral fever and i thought of not attending office but since my manager will have to share my load of heavy work i dint mind going to office...

I tried for 4 hours gradually i was degrading on the pace with which i was working;taking much longer time ...I informed my manager that i wanted to leave soon since i was ill.He accepted that and after a few hours wen i was abt to drain off completely.I told him that im abt to leave.The next words that came from his mouth were "WHO WILL WORK WITH CLIENT ON THE CAMPAIGNS,YOU CANNOT SAY THAT TO CLIENT"

Mind you guys that it was a good friday day and it means a lot on that day for any believer to be a part of church.

The bible talks about SUBMISSION TO AUTHORITY and jesus speaks that he has placed them over you..

I JUST FOLLOWED THAT I WAS ALWAYS TRYING TO BE SUBMITTING COMPLETELY..

There were days i never went to church on Sundays and i worked...

IN SHORT I KEPT GOD ASIDE TO BE A PART OF MY JOB......
which i should never have done..

BUT PEOPLE ALWAYS TRIED TO MAKE USE OF MY UNARGUING NATURE AND SHOW BOSSISM OVER ME...

I left that to God....Let god deal with them....God says
Vengeance is mine

Im not a perfect child of god,i take all these situations as god trying to correct me...

when i say this to god ...you know what god speaks to me..It goes some thing like this..

Have i ever let you down ? and i say No LORD and then he says I will not let you down this time...

Thanks to god that he has changed my life and is still trying to change me into his image

Comments

  1. "Vengence is Mine" it is like i too want the results or that vengence that god deals with, very instantly and quickly. And Forgiveness...that did not at all come so easily to me as no one bestowed the same upon me but "Patience" is the one thing that i have learned over the years and i feel that is what is keeping me going.

    Been thorugh these kind of situations(the one you mentioned) but i keep saying myself that people are not so bad as i see them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes rags people are never bad its situations that make people behave sometimes like that .... i take your exhortation....yes indeed patience is the key and trust in the almighty ....keeps us goinn...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What Engagement really means in 2015 - Emails ?

Idle words...can ruin