COMPLETELY

Comments

  1. Soundtrack: Facing The Giants
    Title: Completely (Ana Laura)

    The secret of life is letting go
    the secret of love is letting it show
    in all that I do
    in all that I say
    right here in this moment

    the power of prayer is in a humble cry
    the power of change is in giving my life
    and laying it down
    down at your feet
    right here in this moment

    chorus:
    take my heart
    take my soul
    I surrender everything to your control
    and let all that is with in me lift up to you and say
    I am yours and yours alone
    completely

    This journey of life is a search for truth
    this journey of faith is following you
    every step of the way
    through the joy and the pain right here in this moment

    Chorus

    Vamp: right here, right now, and for the rest of my life
    Hear me say

    Chorus

    I am yours and yours alone
    Completely

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What Engagement really means in 2015 - Emails ?

Idle words...can ruin